Big Brother in WA state

gamadmex4502

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
116   0
Reaction score
These people are out of their minds. Grounds for impeachment or recall. That's a blatant violation of the 2nd and 4th Amendments and probably a couple others. But I'm not lawyer, thankfully.

Forget police drones flying over your house. How about police coming inside, once a year, to have a look around?As Orwellian as that sounds, it isn’t hypothetical. The notion of police home inspections was introduced in a bill last week in Olympia.

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2020373291_westneat17xml.html

It's interesting that the sponsor of the bill claims he didn't know that was in the bill and is most likely unconsitutional. And apparently no one is fessing up to it, either.

There's only 2 outcomes, so We have a 50% chance of them doing the right thing. If they do the right thing, we let them live, if they don't, off with their heads! They sure haven't thought this through enough. Sponsoring and agreeing to laws that effect Americans without even reading the damn thing. I got a bad grade in class because I failed to read the Scarlet Letter and it didn't have an effect on anyone but myself. I think that all these legislators should have to submit to psyho-analysis and drug testing, and take a re-test every 6 months to be re-certified to perform the jobs their doing. Electricians have to do it, real estate agent's have to do it, why not the people who run the country?

They tried this in MA, tried to say that your furnishings were part of the value of the property and they had the right to come inspect the furnishings and add that to the value of the property for tax rolls.

Back
Top Bottom