• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

shootout with the BATFE in AR

Sunrise in Little Rock... 7:10am.
So it was before sunrise. But the letter of the law that routine warrants must be servers during the normal hours of 0600 to 2200.

Its six o’clock trigger the incoherent yelling and shouting and the huge BANG as the front door splinter. He was dealing with gang bangers, I’m sure there were more than a few pissed at him.

“Even if the allegations in the affidavit are true, they don’t begin to justify what happened,” the statement read. “At worst, Bryan Malinowski, a gun owner and gun enthusiast, stood accused of making private firearm sales to a person who may not have been legally entitled to purchase the guns.”

According to the heavily redacted affidavit, Malinowski had been under active surveillance by ATF agents since last December when the ATF Little Rock Field Office received a tip after Canadian officials received a photo of firearms by a confidential informant.

According to the affidavit, he would buy firearms legally, filling out the purchase form saying that the weapon was for his own use. Then he would resell the newly purchased gun at gunshows without background checks.

The affidavit included a number of instances of Malinowski selling guns at gunshows — including on Jan. 27, when ATF agents acting undercover bought guns from Malinowski at a G&S gun show in Conway, where according to the affidavit he had several tables set up with racks of pistols, AR style firearms, assorted ammunition and accessories. The affidavit said that Malinowski told the agents that because he was a private seller, no paperwork was required to complete the sales. The agents purchased two firearms and magazines each for $1,300, and Malinowski told them he would be at a gun show in Benton the following week.

The search warrant covered Malinowski’s Durance Court home, his vehicle and several cell phones and electronic devices.

“Even if the allegations in the affidavit are true, they don’t begin to justify what happened,” the statement read. “At worst, Bryan Malinowski, a gun owner and gun enthusiast, stood accused of making private firearm sales to a person who may not have been legally entitled to purchase the guns.”

According to the heavily redacted affidavit, Malinowski had been under active surveillance by ATF agents since last December when the ATF Little Rock Field Office received a tip after Canadian officials received a photo of firearms by a confidential informant.

According to the affidavit, he would buy firearms legally, filling out the purchase form saying that the weapon was for his own use. Then he would resell the newly purchased gun at gunshows without background checks.

The affidavit included a number of instances of Malinowski selling guns at gunshows — including on Jan. 27, when ATF agents acting undercover bought guns from Malinowski at a G&S gun show in Conway, where according to the affidavit he had several tables set up with racks of pistols, AR style firearms, assorted ammunition and accessories. The affidavit said that Malinowski told the agents that because he was a private seller, no paperwork was required to complete the sales. The agents purchased two firearms and magazines each for $1,300, and Malinowski told them he would be at a gun show in Benton the following week.

The search warrant covered Malinowski’s Durance Court home, his vehicle and several cell phones and electronic devices.

That’s the literally this entire forum. People buy a gun, they don’t like it or want something, sell or trade. I don’t believe the several tables and racks of pistols statement for one second. Also, selling ammo and accessories never required a permit.

This goes hand in hand with the guy in Alabama arrested for selling without a license.

This is a way for them to close their perceived loophole. They'll strike fear in face to face sales. You can't show the losses you took or the money you made if you're dead.

That’s the literally this entire forum. People buy a gun, they don’t like it or want something, sell or trade. I don’t believe the several tables and racks of pistols statement for one second. Also, selling ammo and accessories never required a permit.
I never said that at all Sir, and yes that happens a lot even to me, but it goes back to having looked at a matching GDL & GWL in state or else he knew what he was doing was illegal.
Pretty sure this is what caused it. CANADA

I never said that at all Sir, and yes that happens a lot even to me, but it goes back to having looked at a matching GDL & GWL in state or else he knew what he was doing was illegal.
Pretty sure this is what caused it. CANADA

Yeah sorry I wasn’t being argumentative that was more a back up statement to your post. Sorry about that.

That would be a good death.
worf-good-day-to-die-3155211378.jpg

Back
Top Bottom