• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Big Rule & Policy Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude? It's the internet, and you're good at it. So what's your beef with other imaginary characters on the internet. Its a new world and I can **** in either bathroom I want.

Wow! That is a shock that you would disagree. Guess you still have pictures of the penis rod you use. And be real, you have always used either bathroom. Oh, I can't wait for those banned members to be back. It will be just a house of fun and games again. I believe my name has been mentioned on another site a time or two. Will be great to bust up their fun. I guess Echo will be back too, right?

LOl!

Yeah, why is **** censored, but not ass? Now if you are saying "shove that huge **** up your ass", then I understand, but "It is a pain in the ass to **** the hammer on this pistol" is another...

I don't know why you'd want to do that to the hammer in the first place...can't be a comfortable action.

As far as the new rules/enforcement policies...I am fine with them. I've never been in much trouble here...so the rules and points have never caused me any grief. I do disagree with removing bans for people who obviously wanted to get themselves banned (judging by their blatant actions)...but it's not my site. If OS wants to propogate a zoo here...it's completely his prerogative.

Sounds like a good thing overall. It will be nice to delete comments from my own ads.
Not everyone who has been banned is missed.......

Ditto this...I like the idea of managing my own classified listings.

Also agreed...not everyone who has left is missed. And as far as OS' stance about letting them come on here and sell their wares...I really do disagree with that one. If they messed up and lost the privilege of being here...that's their fault, and the punishment is that they can no longer sell guns through this venue. Believe me...there are other ways to sell/trade, none as convenient as the ODT...but how is that the problem of us rule-abiding members?

Wow! That is a shock that you would disagree. Guess you still have pictures of the penis rod you use. And be real, you have always used either bathroom. Oh, I can't wait for those banned members to be back. It will be just a house of fun and games again. I believe my name has been mentioned on another site a time or two. Will be great to bust up their fun. I guess Echo will be back too, right?
A few things, there is an ignore function and if you let someone get to you, they will.

Just move on. I know some of the banned members were hard to deal with at times, but no one ever forced me to type a response or jump in on a thread here that got under my skin.

Also, its not like they are coming back with ban invincibility, as Thomas noted, you can still get banned again, and for quite a while depending on how much of an ass you are.

Why is this such a big deal for some??

Your site, your rules THOMAS! It is bull crap to bring those who were banned back. They worked hard to be banned, and those were not MINOR offenses, and yet, you will let them back. Heck, I can't wait for the train wreck CCW to be back. What happened to change your mind on banning? Lose your man card?
Sick burn JERRY!

Simple answer: I don't like the result of the current rules so I want to try a different approach. That's it.

Man, I'm certainly not picking a fight with you. I'll forewarn that I'm half a fifth into some Blantons and a few beers, so you wouldn't win anyway. You are well respected all around. What I mean is, what's it to you if the rebels are allowed back? You have a life outside of here same as me. ODT did lose a little color in the great migration and I wouldn't know if you've been mentioned elsewhere, I have only time for one bull**** internet forum and that is this bull**** internet forum that I call home. Bring them all back and weed out the truly cancerous. You are known for the finest S&W collection in the world as far as I can see, and I am known for truly tasteful pictures of my penis. We have no expertise outside those fields. So you spread your vast knowledge of revolvers and I'll post pictures of my dick. That's how we contribute and nothing can take that away from us.

I love you JWC. You didn't tell me happy birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom