Big Rule & Policy Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I see. This sites members seem rather obsessed with finding and punishing returning members. A vendetta or a witch hunt I'm not sure which. I am to assume now that any new member who gets involved in conversations pertaining to the site will be automatically accused of being a returning member. Fascinating.

Looks like the site owner is correct in the planned changes to his website. It would curb this perceived impression given of a community dead set on alienating new members.

nah,,, What is the name on the other account that you use?

Reactions: JWC
Someone who likes to buy, sell, and trade firearms. Someone who joined this site to share and have conversations with what I would consider for the most part like minded individuals. If that is what you are asking. I am not going to share my personal information on the internet unless it is to make a firearms transaction which will be conducted in private messages on a one on one basis.

So you'll do the BOS, gheyass peeking and all the other ridiculous requirements that some sellers demand, and some ignorant buyers?

In regards to this entire thread.....

orig13.deviantart.net_da44_f_2013_016_8_5_uh_meme_by_gumwolf_d5rpqr0.png

Ah, I see. This sites members seem rather obsessed with finding and punishing returning members. A vendetta or a witch hunt I'm not sure which. I am to assume now that any new member who gets involved in conversations pertaining to the site will be automatically accused of being a returning member. Fascinating.

Looks like the site owner is correct in the planned changes to his website. It would curb this perceived impression given of a community dead set on alienating new members.

Did you read my welcome as an insult? I can see you're going to be a barrel of laughs...

Reactions: JWC
Did you read my welcome as an insult? I can see you're going to be a barrel of laughs...
No it wasn't necessarily directed at you as for as the response. It was directed at your previous comment and all prior related comments.

And I am a funny guy and highly entertaining at times. Just ask your mom. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom