Big Rule & Policy Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
No ****, whistling dick skit aside. I had a better one when I was younger. I told everyone I had a Louis Vouitton tattooed ball sack.I called it the only LV change purse in existence. I kept telling people this all night wherever I went. At some point late in the evening, wherever I was and done it a dozen times, I would get the entire place to be quiet and stare longingly at my sack. It would take a good 10-20 seconds for someone to say "You don't have a tattooed nutsack!". At which time I would laugh my ass off. It really is one of the greater thrills in life to make people unwittingly stare at your bare cods. My gift to you, give it a go somewhere.

It reminded me of a buddy that used to tell people his penis could whistle. He'd get a whole bar to be silent and listen to his dick. Then he'd laugh his ass off.

I have often found that my very favorite jokes were the ones where I was the only one that thought they were funny. Also one of the reasons my wife fell in lve with me. It's a strange world.
Roflmmfao!!! Man, that is one of THE FUNNIEST damn things I have EVER read in my entire life! And that's 57 1/2 ****in' years! Lol! Oh and by the way, Happy belated Mutha****in' Birthday you dick whistling, ballsack exposing Son Of A bitch!!! @Nonliberal. Sorry brother, I actually didn't know it was your birthday till I was reading through this thread. Seriously though, Happy Birthday. I hope you have a great weekend!

Didn't read the posts after the 1st one...what is Brackish waters? I do not see it anywhere in the forums, or is this code for something else?

image.jpeg

Only people I ever see whining about anything is you and JWC.

Good lord man, read the OP. It says clearly that current banned members aren't part of this.

It's the Internet man, don't take it so seriously.

I had Patronus Patronus of all assholes at my house last week and you know what, we got along great.

Even you hung out and got along with Scandmx5 in the real world.

Dammit! I tole you not to tell anyone! That's the LAST time I'm nice to ANYONE!

;)

This thing got off track last night and I'm going to try to keep it a little more civil today.

Let's not reference specific members unless they actually come back.

This thing got off track last night and I'm going to try to keep it a little more civil today.

Let's not reference specific members unless they actually come back.
I can go for that, but I gotta say....there was this one member on here, that isn't now (that we know of:rolleyes:), that I'm sure glad they aren't. Back that is. :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom