• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Big Rule & Policy Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks THOMAS for cleansing the thread. I had a couple of good comebacks that were cleansed. You may not like my opinions on what you are doing, but I have been very consistent in my opposition.

I guess I better find something else to do- LOL

OS...as always, Your baby...raise it how you wish. I think there is gonna be good and bad with every decision you make, not gonna make everyone happy.
I do applaud you for making a change since it seems that the "old" didn't seem to work. I think whatever you are doing is fine. But then again, my opinion isn't worth snot....LOL.

Reactions: JWC
Good evening. :D
If you can’t keep your mouth shut in my listing for a sweet ass $900 Gen 2 Glock that I ran over with my lawn mower then the mods can remove you from posting comments in the classifieds.

OS can you provide a link to the sweeeeeeeet $900 Gen2 Glock you referenced? :becky:
Do we get points for "Lighten up Francis"? I hope not, It makes me laugh every time!:rofl:

Your site, your rules THOMAS! It is bull crap to bring those who were banned back. They worked hard to be banned, and those were not MINOR offenses, and yet, you will let them back. Heck, I can't wait for the train wreck CCW to be back. What happened to change your mind on banning? Lose your man card?
Did you miss the part where he said previously banned accounts will not be reactivated?

Did you miss the part where he said previously banned accounts will not be reactivated?

No. Previously banned accounts mean, to me, the original screen name. So just give a new screen name and no previously banned accounts are activated. Simple.

I'm just here to trade and this place works very well for me. That's about it.
Getting upset about this other stuff seems like such a waste of time and energy.

BUT.....if one of you is really mad and has one of the odt lowers with the chicken on it, i'll take it off your hands ($$$) so you can be at peace. Lol........
:boink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom