• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Big Rule & Policy Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
So aside from disrespecting all the other members who follow the rules and have no problems, what good is going to come from letting banned members back ?

More members with stuff to trade and as a business member, more customers. Do you like money and guns? Do you like selling stuff?

Being called a liar by you is an honor NWS. No, I don't know about any of that, nothing! You can either believe me, or not, take a crap in your hat or not. When are you going to realize, I don't care what you think, say or do. But thanks for your interest in me. Try cleaning up you own crap before trying to clean mine.

I didn't call you a liar Jerry. I said Echo was posting in this very thread. If you didn't know that then your observation skills are needing some work.

The thing is, I don't care that Echo is posting in this thread. I don't think he should have been banned in the first place. Banning does nothing because as proven by echo and many others they just come back under a different name and creates a whole list of new problems.

This is a smart move by Okuma Okuma and makes good business sense which is the main purpose of this forum for him. Guys like echo1, laxguy59, bypass, laufen, Sam, and even dougiemac drive page views and create revenue. Sorry you have such a hard time getting along with them.

Ever wonder how Charlie was able to go up to and hang out at CCWs house? It was because Charlie understood that who CCW was on the internet served a purpose and was not who Chris really was.

I had to work for the last seven hours. I'm glad this is still going. I'm in until page 60. Btw, I like the new rules. Who wouldn't?

I didn't call you a liar Jerry. I said Echo was posting in this very thread. If you didn't know that then your observation skills are needing some work.

The thing is, I don't care that Echo is posting in this thread. I don't think he should have been banned in the first place. Banning does nothing because as proven by echo and many others they just come back under a different name and creates a whole list of new problems.

This is a smart move by Okuma Okuma and makes good business sense which is the main purpose of this forum for him. Guys like echo1, laxguy59, bypass, laufen, Sam, and even dougiemac drive page views and create revenue. Sorry you have such a hard time getting along with them.

Ever wonder how Charlie was able to go up to and hang out at CCWs house? It was because Charlie understood that who CCW was on the internet served a purpose and was not who Chris really was.

I think JWC is in bed by now. No problem. I'll take a stab at replying for him.

I rules don't rules care rules about rules any rules argument rules you rules try rules to rules make rules. I'm rules too rules stubborn rules to rules change rules and rules am rules kinda rules enjoying rules the rules attention rules.

I find it slightly amusing that when the ban hammer started flying, many folks were saying it's OS's site he can do what he wants. I haven't been seeing that so much this time. In all honesty, this site got me through my year in Africa. Got in some good conversations, learned alot, and had fun. I'd like to see that again. Variety is the spice of life. Its good to see suffering opinions sometimes.

Has anyone said "theydidntdonothing?" I haven't seen it. No one is proclaiming any innocence. The issue is about the punishment fitting the crime.

Should @Nonliberal, or @biker13, two folks that do a lot for this site, be banned forever for the silly stuff they do here? @Nonliberal brings up wieners way too much, but he gives us silencers for Giveaway Day and helps folks daily. And @biker13 gets mad as hell sometimes and tells someone like it is, but he organizes like 100 events a year for folks here and loves this place more than me probably.

Under the current rules, it is entirely possible for either of them to be banned forever one day. Like em or not, I think both are great for the site, why should they be gone? How are they hurting the site?

We're banning people that freaking love this place. Love it. That's what's wrong with the system as it was, and that's what I'm trying to fix.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/srcstc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom