Big trout on the stringer!

I could have caught plenty more but figured I would only take what I needed for a good dinner at the house.. Cant wait to head back when these fish grow some more.

Awesome!! I like your style. Keeping only what you can eat and keeping only the legal limit seems to be hard for some of the folks I see out trout fishing. I saw a guy with at least 20 trout on a stringer one time. I don't play like I'm a DNR agent so I didn't say anything but I hope that jack of all Aztecs got caught.

Awesome!! I like your style. Keeping only what you can eat and keeping only the legal limit seems to be hard for some of the folks I see out trout fishing. I saw a guy with at least 20 trout on a stringer one time. I don't play like I'm a DNR agent so I didn't say anything but I hope that jack of all Aztecs got caught.

Yea all the small ones went back, the smallest we kept was around 14"'s which is perfect for dinner. I couldn't agree more about folks poaching this fish, sometimes it has to do with respect and a lot of folks just don't have it.

Back
Top Bottom