• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big woods goods and magpul be trollin!!

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
So I decided to take my lil boy out to the gun store while the wife and daughter did girl stuff. We walked around, didn't see much i couldn't live without, til I made my way to the magazine section. After looking at a wilson combat elite mag (any reviews on that?) I happen to notice something very familiar. The familiar packaging that only magpul has, and then I saw it..PMAG!!!! 2 hooks slammed full of them. Kinda high, but not too bad, and I did have some money. (32$ per mag) I know I don't have an ar, but chances are I'll have one soon, so why not get a couple early?? Then, reality set in. Why would approx 30 or so mags be completely unmolested at 6:45 pm, close to closing time? Then, I wondered why the magazines looked a little off...

Mother ****ers were for an hk g36! They were sharpied on the top, so bwg was not trying to bait and switch, I just didn't notice the sharpie...

But I bet someone had this look on their face when they seen me get excited...
fc01.deviantart.net_fs70_f_2012_128_6_7_the_infamous_troll_fac0a4d62f5ce2e995a147d79ca38a90c12.png

trying to talk my sister into giving a strong look at that one

While I'm not big on mouse guns or 380's, I did like the fact it had good sights on it as well as a "decent" trigger pull. Weight wasn't that bad but it was fairly long. It also has a fake reset so be careful on that. Halfway out I heard an audible click, went to go pull again and nothing..

$32 is insanely expensive anyway for PMAG's. If you want to pay really high PMAG prices, go to Georgia Firing Line. Plenty of PMAG's in stock at the way overpriced $29.99.

Back
Top Bottom