Biggest whore bike

Uh... thats what its meant to do... be ridden fast.

That aside I wouldn't buy that bike with yall's money.

I see your point, and that being aside, my daughter in law has a Nissan 350 Z that registers 160 on the clock. 300 plus HP. It is meant to be driven fast,,,,,,,,,,,but she has sense enough not to do that on the streets. My son however,,,,,,,,he ain't so sensible. He airs it out quite often. Now i know many of these bikes do it on the track, but many of them do it on the streets too. I am just sayin, if a bike has been ridden that hard, chances are it has been dogged out. Admittedly by the seller it already has a replacement engine on it.

I agree with you on your comment, i wouldn't buy that bike with yall's money either.

Bet it's still not fast enough to survive something like this.

I saw that video the other day. If that was my buddy, that redneck piece of **** would be getting a serious beatdown. Rider 1 should have been more to the left and more cautious, but still, what a dick the redneck was.

My take is that the POS in the car was pissed that the guy on the bike was passing in a no passing zone. I've seen/met lots of people that think it's their job to enforce driving laws.

I saw that video the other day. If that was my buddy, that redneck piece of **** would be getting a serious beatdown. Rider 1 should have been more to the left and more cautious, but still, what a dick the redneck was.

And you would be in jail along with him. Probably facing more charges than he is.

You would be doing the exact same thing he did.

He tried to play cop, judge and executioner against the biker for speeding and passing on a double yellow line.

If you attacked him, you would be playing cop, judge and executioner against him for swerving into the biker. So that would make you exactly like him.

Last edited:
Rider should have been more alert. You ride as if everyone is out to kill you.

Possibly he shouldnt have cranked the bike up to what was obviously a ridiculous speed while passing on a double yellow line. A driver could just as easily have dodged left to avoid a pedestrian or other obstacle and the outcome would have been the same. A rider passing at a reasonable speed on a proper section of road would have been able to safely brake in that situation.

Back
Top Bottom