Biggest whore bike

Possibly he shouldnt have cranked the bike up to what was obviously a ridiculous speed while passing on a double yellow line. A driver could just as easily have dodged left to avoid a pedestrian or other obstacle and the outcome would have been the same. A rider passing at a reasonable speed on a proper section of road would have been able to safely brake in that situation.

I didn't see speed as a problem, more of a distracted rider and pissed off motorist.
Judging speed on a 2d screen by eye is just about impossible, not saying you might not get a lucky guess... Car could have been real slow.

I didn't see speed as a problem, more of a distracted rider and pissed off motorist.
Judging speed on a 2d screen by eye is just about impossible, not saying you might not get a lucky guess... Car could have been real slow.

I honestly think the speed had a lot to do with it. Just based on the rpms the bikes would have to be going 70-80 mph if they were only in 2nd or 3rd gear. I'd bet big money it was a higher gear and faster than that. Of course, I rarely see a Japanese sport bike that isn't being ridden agressively and too fast. Guys on cruisers/tourers are a much more polite and responsible as a group.

Possibly he shouldnt have cranked the bike up to what was obviously a ridiculous speed while passing on a double yellow line. A driver could just as easily have dodged left to avoid a pedestrian or other obstacle and the outcome would have been the same. A rider passing at a reasonable speed on a proper section of road would have been able to safely brake in that situation.

Even if he was speeding, I don't think that gave the asshole in the car the right to try and kill him and his passenger. I'm not 100% sure but I don't believe that he was the road law enforcer for that stretch of highway.

Even if he was speeding, I don't think that gave the asshole in the car the right to try and kill him and his passenger. I'm not 100% sure but I don't believe that he was the road law enforcer for that stretch of highway.

Absolutely true.

I am only pointing out that the guy on the bike was riding improperly - speeding and passing two cars on a double yellow. He was unprepared for a legitimate emergency.

636 with a turbo I bet that's bad ass... Said no one that knows bikes and turbos.

3lbs of boost? What a ****ing joke! Mine makes about 28 at the sixty foot mark and 32 overall with a 1327cc engine. But since this "one of the fastest in the country" I don't think mine would possibly be able to keep up:sleeping: probably isn't even fastest in the county.
sound like the guy bolted it on got one of the cheapest pop offs and boost controller and had buddy try to tune it in with the other junk

My bike goes plenty fast...... Sometimes too fast
2015-10-22-21-25-44.png

Back
Top Bottom