• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bill of Sale Required?

Honestly...if youre too big a doosh to flash your id/gwcp youre likely too big a doosh to buy my gun. Or youre paranoid and need meds. That simple request doesnt seem unfair to ask. I am always willing to flash the same. That being said, I have done some deals on gut too...or said nahh dont bother when a buyer/seller offered to show me their id. Most people have, whether they admit it or not.

Honestly...if youre too big a doosh to flash your id/gwcp youre likely too big a doosh to buy my gun. Or youre paranoid and need meds. That simple request doesnt seem unfair to ask. I am always willing to flash the same. That being said, I have done some deals on gut too...or said nahh dont bother when a buyer/seller offered to show me their id. Most people have, whether they admit it or not.

To whom was that directed?

I have signed a BOS before, Name. date, type of firearm, but I WILL NOT give any personal info, to much identity theft. Any requirements like address, DL number, or ccw number will be ignored and placed on ignore list,

NO writing them down, one guy on here asked to do just that. Anybody that dosen't take that care is the doosh.

I have signed a BOS before, Name. date, type of firearm, but I WILL NOT give any personal info, to much identity theft. Any requirements like address, DL number, or ccw number will be ignored and placed on ignore list,

What good is a Bill of Sale (sic) if you someone has the gun's info, but not yours? Show your ID and tell the person that no laws forbid you from legally owning weapons. Give the seller the funds, shake hands and go home. A B.O.S. is a Bunch of S... (fill in the blanks.)

Back
Top Bottom