• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Billl of Sale?

Do a Quick Search of the Forum. Search the Words " Bill Of Sale" you'll find 65,000+/- Threads and Reasons for and against Bill of Sales. Get back to us NEXT YEAR after you've read them all (sarcasim). And check back in a Hour I'm sure someone else will ask the same question again. I'm not meaning to sound Rude, just pointing out we have a Wonderful Search function that will usually answer most of your Questions.

Some guys won't sell to ya without one, some guys won't Buy without one. There is No Answer. Just your preferance. Some guys want Id checks, some don't, another Preferance. Some guys Try to sell Overpriced, some guys sell or trade at a Bargain another preferance. And really, Welcome to the ODT!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the response! Did my first sale yesterday and was "enlightened" by a seasoned vetern of the site in a kind and informative manner. Did get a positive response!

Thanks for the response! Did my first sale yesterday and was "enlightened" by a seasoned vetern of the site in a kind and informative manner. Did get a positive response!

Thank you Don. To all the members of the forum you should do business with Don if the opportunity comes around. I have traded a few time on here and many more on other sites. Don is second to none.

Back
Top Bottom