Binary Snowflake, thanks odt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the idea of a fire-on-pull and fire-on-release trigger system, IF it is:

1-- selected by operating a switch or lever on the gun, to take it from normal trigger function into this special rapid fire mode, and
2-- reliable, and
3--- easy to operate; requires no special skill or a lot of practice to get the hang of it (unlike bump fire), and
4-- is reasonably priced. And $400 may be reasonable to get twice the rate of fire out of a gun, when a true fully automatic version would cost you ten or twenty grand (to be legal).

As for the safety issue, I really don't care from my perspective as the gun's owner. It sure is an issue for the manufacturer and distributors, though. But I'm confident that I won't fire one shot at the wrong person, and therefore I am not worried about the gun making me shoot them a second time when I release the trigger.

As for the safety issue, I really don't care from my perspective as the gun's owner. It sure is an issue for the manufacturer and distributors, though.

Kill someone as a result of making a modification to your gun and it's a good bet you'll be sued into bankruptcy.

The San Bernadino **** heads supposedly had their ARs modded to full rockn'roll. Some sick **** is going to live stream a mass shooting in a crowded place which will pour more fuel on the assualt-rifle-ban fire and get ALL of the toys taken away.

I hate to sound like a gun-control advocate but there is the practical reality here. There is absolutely no rational reason for that other than ****s and giggles wasting ammo. Which is fun. And if you really need an automatic weapon, go spend the money. Its how the insane and random criminal is at least discouraged from automatic weapons.

But these bypass the NFA. This, bump-stocks, and "arm braces" etc, I am amazed that the ATF has not come out and said, "Nice try, but oh hell no." And its only a matter of time before they do, probably while they are taking away all the EBRs.

The San Bernadino **** heads supposedly had their ARs modded to full rockn'roll. Some sick **** is going to live stream a mass shooting in a crowded place which will pour more fuel on the assualt-rifle-ban fire and get ALL of the toys taken away.

I hate to sound like a gun-control advocate but there is the practical reality here. There is absolutely no rational reason for that other than ****s and giggles wasting ammo. Which is fun. And if you really need an automatic weapon, go spend the money. Its how the insane and random criminal is at least discouraged from automatic weapons.
California already has an assault rifle ban. Whole lotta good that legislation did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom