• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bitcoin anyone? Crypto?

BTC is looking like a good buying opportunity. The exchanges reported about 3 billions dollars recently deposited in Fiat ready to take advantage of the buying opportunity. We could be near the double bottom......... but my crystal ball is broke, just like me. :)
lol bottom is gonna be sub 24 IMO

Did you guys notice the 2021 tax return had a question asking if any cryptocurrencies are held?
CBDCs soon to be here. it was never your money, its theirs....youre just holding it for them

why you think the biden admin is requiring even venmo to produce tax records for accounts with more than $600 worth of transactions through them? as the value of the dollar drops, they concern themselves with even smaller amounts of money

makes you think

Did you guys notice the 2021 tax return had a question asking if any cryptocurrencies are held?
I reported Capital Gains from my Crypto holdings. They actually want you to list every single trade, rebase, staking rewards and/or interest. I just input a $0 cost basis and gave them the max, I don't have time for that sh*t!!

I reported Capital Gains from my Crypto holdings. They actually want you to list every single trade, rebase, staking rewards and/or interest. I just input a $0 cost basis and gave them the max, I don't have time for that sh*t!!
you can use an app like cointracker that will generate a report of all your earnings broken down by staking rewards, capital gains, and income generated by holding crypto longer than a year

it uses the same PLAID technology alot of bank and online vendors use

you can use an app like cointracker that will generate a report of all your earnings broken down by staking rewards, capital gains, and income generated by holding crypto longer than a year

I started to use it. I had over 2,000 transactions in 2021. I will definitely use a service this year. I have already had over 15,000 transactions YTD. :(

I started to use it. I had over 2,000 transactions in 2021. I will definitely use a service this year. I have already had over 15,000 transactions YTD. :(
i was day trading during the epic bullrun of oct2020-april of 2021, made alot of money. but im very much bearish on the entire market right now, i see a massive pullback to where it was 2 or so years ago pre covid. these cycles happen every 3 years it seems. plus its just another form of gambling; i mean if you look up who owns the crypto exchanges its the same guys who do sports booking.....you wont beat the house in the long run.

im also bearish on things like bitcoin because pretty soon there will be SEC endorsed ETFs of crypto which is insane if you think about it. but those apps are very useful because i dont have the time, patience, nor am i willing to make a mistake with the IRS because they are mother ****ers

None of them are great. It took me several long nights and a bottle of whiskey to sort through several apps to find one that I could get to mostly work.

Back
Top Bottom