• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Black Friday Guns & Ammo

Alexanders in Blairsville is sell all their guns at cost for Black Friday.

i saw your post on that and dont know how to feel. on one hand i wish they would post some examples so we could see what kinda deals were talking, on the other hand its probably a good thing they didnt because then i'd see how awesome the deals were and then would have to spend some money lol

i saw your post on that and dont know how to feel. on one hand i wish they would post some examples so we could see what kinda deals were talking, on the other hand its probably a good thing they didnt because then i'd see how awesome the deals were and then would have to spend some money lol
I have dealt with them multiple times during their sales and saved a ton. Like Franklin's use to be on Last day of the year sales.

I am with CBH13 CBH13 . I don't really know what "cost" means in this case and i don't want to drive 1.5 hours to fight a crowd just to see what it means. However, the stuff they do post is pretty incredible so I am torn. Now if they posted a list -- well I might be broke afterwards.

I tried starting one of these threads days ago and didn't get much play however I havn't really seen anything that makes my naughty bits tingle. Everybody has the same old recycled horse sh*t. Just a bunch of poly crap and nothing really that makes me want even think twice about. Now if someone comes out with an add with a nice DD or LWRC for 900 bucks I would be all over that like a cheap Walmart suit. Maybe a Springfield A1 Loaded for 599, you know something that really wets the chops.

I have a feeling it's all going to be a clump of crap adds I can light my fire pit with that needs burning down. I might take advantage of one of the thousand round 5.56 bulk ammo deals but only if I can get decent brass rounds.

As it sits right now I am ordering a ATX Billet 40 matched set and the matching handguard. I talked to him today via email and he told me to wait until tomorrow when his prices drop. So he did me a solid and told me to wai
atx-armory-billet-40-ar15-receiver-set-billet-40-by-atx-armory-3cf.jpg
t. The hand guard looks nice and intricate as well. So It looks like I am doing a build for Black Friday. He is going to cerakote it for me as well.

It's going to be a 18 inch 6.8 build with a high magnification scope. A long range set up for the 600 yard range at River Bend Gun Club. Gonna ring some steal at 600. PING, PING, PING. If you can't find what you want in a add then build it.

Back
Top Bottom