• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Black Rifles GALORE in jacksonville Fl

What stores are selling at $800 ? That is the real question here.Or could it be they are sold out and there is no reason to raise advertised prices if there is no supply anyway?

I was using that as an example but I've seen prices stay the same at quite a few stores. I personally brought the last 15-22 MOE within a 50 mile radius and it was the price it was months ago. I know its not a 5.56/.223 but it would fall under the same ban. Numerous stores also have been reported as keeping prices normal with IN STOCK rifles. GA Firing Line raised their price marginally to under $1300 for a 6920 and that was just on Saturday.

Was it called price fixing 3-4 weeks ago when everyone was selling 6920s for $1099?

The fact that they don't know which stores there are. Too far. Maybe they have to wait for more to come in. Could be a bunch of reason.

So their lack of research. Gotcha :thumb:

And no...it was called "market price". Just like it is now. Market is a little up in the air, little bit in flux, so that's why we're seeing what we're seeing.

Buy low, sell high. For an "optional item" this concept is never more appropriate than right now. My guess is (hopefully) within the next 9 months, prices and supply will go back to "normal" and people will be stratching their heads and wondering "What was I thinking"?

I have delt with them in the past and will not step foot in the store again. I know many many folks who feel the same way about them. I was looking for a part a week ago, I was talking to another large gun shop in town...... they didn't have my part in stock. I asked who they thought might have it they said Shooters. I said NO THANKS I ordered it online and had it sent to the house. There attitudes will cost them in the end.

Back
Top Bottom