• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Black Rifles GALORE in jacksonville Fl

If all the other stores are selling for $600 then no. And thats the point I'm trying to make. A lot of stores, big and small, are not raising the prices. So if you have 10 stores that aren't raising the prices and 2 stores that are, are they gouging? If we weren't in panic mode and you had a store selling $800 Bushmasters for $2000 we wouldn't say "Capitalism" We'd belittle them and say we'd never go back.

So what are you talking about? Price fixing? Everyone should sell their **** for the same price?

And what is keeping you out of the stores selling for $600?

So what are you talking about? Price fixing? Everyone should sell their **** for the same price?

And what is keeping you out of the stores selling for $600?

Was it called price fixing 3-4 weeks ago when everyone was selling 6920s for $1099?

What's keeping people out of the $600 stores?

The fact that they don't know which stores there are. Too far. Maybe they have to wait for more to come in. Could be a bunch of reason.

- - - Updated - - -

i am really glad of the perspectives on ODT. what I find most interesting is the same 4 people that replied here will be the same to criticize ME if I post a AR for sale for 2500.00 in 10 minutes.

Then don't do it.

Was it called price fixing 3-4 weeks ago when everyone was selling 6920s for $1099?

That didn't answer my question.

Bottom line, you are against people selling THEIR stuff for what they want to sell it for. As soon as we are forced to buy this stuff, I will stand with you. Until then, keep shopping.

I thought the OP's point was that they told "him" that's basically what "they" were paying and therefore pricing as such. Only to turn around tell another that all they could give him was $500 dollars for his. Am I wrong?

It sucks but, sounds basically like a pawnshop to me. That's how they stay in business. When it comes to used items, you're always gonna take a big hit.

If all the other stores are selling for $600 then no. And thats the point I'm trying to make. A lot of stores, big and small, are not raising the prices. So if you have 10 stores that aren't raising the prices and 2 stores that are, are they gouging? If we weren't in panic mode and you had a store selling $800 Bushmasters for $2000 we wouldn't say "Capitalism" We'd belittle them and say we'd never go back.
What stores are selling at $800 ? That is the real question here.Or could it be they are sold out and there is no reason to raise advertised prices if there is no supply anyway?

Back
Top Bottom