• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blade 2015 is less then a month away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433547915.210645.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433547928.316606.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433547941.922964.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433547957.398017.jpg

Got my first hand made/custom today. Boom!

Got there around 1:30 (took a half a day vac), and left around 6:00. Had a super time!

Crowded, but not so packed you couldn't look around. Took a little patience around some of the more popular booths, but no biggie.

Bought the new Spider Monkey from Southern Grind, got a t-shirt and bag with purchase. Very nice folks, and I'm digging the new blade.

Hope to get to go back tomorrow, but it's a bit up in the air. If I do, I'm gonna look at some sharpening systems and a 4" class fixed blade in the $100 range.

Got there around 1:30 (took a half a day vac), and left around 6:00. Had a super time!

Crowded, but not so packed you couldn't look around. Took a little patience around some of the more popular booths, but no biggie.

Bought the new Spider Monkey from Southern Grind, got a t-shirt and bag with purchase. Very nice folks, and I'm digging the new blade.

Hope to get to go back tomorrow, but it's a bit up in the air. If I do, I'm gonna look at some sharpening systems and a 4" class fixed blade in the $100 range.
Worksharp ken onion, and i picked up an entrek today for $120, super impressed with their blades, that should save you time to look at other stuff lol

Worksharp ken onion, and i picked up an entrek today for $120, super impressed with their blades, that should save you time to look at other stuff lol

I was making small talk with a gentleman as we were walking in, and I told him I needed a good sharpener, and he recommended a Workshop! I'll check it out. I hope it's pretty idiot proof, LOL. I ain't exactly a wiz when it comes to knife sharpening.

I love the Wicked Edge system, but the price gives me sticker shock. Buy once/cry once perhaps.

Have to admit, I am a little intimidated by the show and knife knowledge in general.

I have an Ultratech and I thought I was nuts buying a knife that expensive....that cost seems like a drop in the bucket compared to whats at the show.

Can a novice go there and find a nice knife for $100 or $200?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom