• No I'm lame

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Yes and tacos

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Lame and tacos

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Last year I heard guys were in line at 5am, LOL

We got there around 6am last year, ended up maybe 40th in line.

Since we are staying at the hotel there this year we're gonna be in line stupid early, switching off so we can take breaks/naps.

The reason some of us wait so long is that popular makers have first come first serve stuff, which for me is easy to flip (lol i know how bad that sounds)

Like Nick Swan, he will be giving out tickets to the first 10 people in line wearing one of his shirts so they are guaranteed a knife. It's stuff like that. I know Lucas Burnley does something similar, he makes a list and that list is the order you line up at his table.

Pretty much only for people really into the knife culture.

We got there around 6am last year, ended up maybe 40th in line.

Since we are staying at the hotel there this year we're gonna be in line stupid early, switching off so we can take breaks/naps.

The reason some of us wait so long is that popular makers have first come first serve stuff, which for me is easy to flip (lol i know how bad that sounds)

Like Nick Swan, he will be giving out tickets to the first 10 people in line wearing one of his shirts so they are guaranteed a knife. It's stuff like that. I know Lucas Burnley does something similar, he makes a list and that list is the order you line up at his table.

Pretty much only for people really into the knife culture.

I feel ya man.... not really my thing.

Back
Top Bottom