• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blade Show "must see" booths/makers

What do you want and what is your budget? I see it, and I'll pick it up for you and either meet you or mail it to you.

Very kind offer!! I wanted something fairly light and just clip for the pocket...Thinking half serrated and rest smooth.
but I wanted to look and not sure what I would spend..So with that again Thanks for the kind offer..I will wait.

If you get their early on Friday, most of the top mfgs give away freebees of all sorts.
Everyone who stops me at the show wearing my ODT Shirt and mentions they are ODTr's as well, will get a free gift
We are there supporting some companies we do work for in the cutlery industry

Enjoy the show and G-D Bless Blackie Collins for bringing us the Blade Show and the best knife innovations in history.
You are missed!!!

Very kind offer!! I wanted something fairly light and just clip for the pocket...Thinking half serrated and rest smooth.
but I wanted to look and not sure what I would spend..So with that again Thanks for the kind offer..I will wait.

Owned this in the past and was extremely pleased, GA firing line carries them, and last I checked they were below MAP:
http://www.bladehq.com/item--Benchmade-3550SBK-Mel--421

so... per usual I have waited til the last minute and didn't buy tickets online. Planning on trying to go sunday, but it looks like I'll have to get tickets at the door. Will it be all picked over on Sunday?

Anyone that's going to be there tomorrow, I would definitely be more then willing to throw you guys a few hundred dollars cash if you get in on the Burch, Graham and Marsh lotto's, and get the text! ( meaning win a chance to buy one)

(If you get a text or call me 770-755-8600 I will meet you at the booth and pay you and them.)

Other then that I would like a Carey or Hinderer not that big of a deal to me but if your ticket wins I'll buy you lunch!

I will be there all day... I look foward running into some of you!

Anyone that's going to be there tomorrow, I would definitely be more then willing to throw you guys a few hundred dollars cash if you get in on the Burch, Graham and Marsh lotto's, and get the text! ( meaning win a chance to buy one)

(If you get a text or call me 770-755-8600 I will meet you at the booth and pay you and them.)

Other then that I would like a Carey or Hinderer not that big of a deal to me but if your ticket wins I'll buy you lunch!

I will be there all day... I look foward running into some of you!
What?? You haven't used up all yer cash yet on drool bibs for all the stuff you've seen already??

Back
Top Bottom