• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blizzard Gamers.....

Are there any Blizzard Gammers here on the ODT. Looking for other Diablo 4 players.....If your actively playing....hit me up.

Thanks

Steve D.
Stuck in Diablo Immortal lately. 4 is pretty much solo. I am liking the clan/warband stuff. You do have to grind levels to get stronger and open your wallet. Much rather buy bourbon and cigars.

Are there any Blizzard Gammers here on the ODT. Looking for other Diablo 4 players.....If your actively playing....hit me up.

Thanks

Steve D.
I use to play Blizzard WOW and I played D 4 for about a minute. I have got out of gaming lately though. I got burned out especially playing Hard Core WOW. That shyt is tough. I may try again though for shyts and giggles.

I use to play Blizzard WOW and I played D 4 for about a minute. I have got out of gaming lately though. I got burned out especially playing Hard Core WOW. That shyt is tough. I may try again though for shyts and giggles.
quit last year...the wowcrack. played since beta. only recently got d4. took a year off, lol.

Played D4 pretty heavy when it first dropped, haven't touched it in months. Playing a little MW3 when I have the time, which is rare nowadays.

I got a few characters and some gold on Defias pillager server if anyone want to join Alliance side.

Back
Top Bottom