• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

BLOCKED

skipper49

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
164   0
Reaction score
I belong to many gun related forums. I have a job where I’m free to check sites throughout the day.
Came in this morning to find that Cisco Systems has blocked 100% of them. Reason given was that they contained “weapons”.
Is the answer to this to simply buy more data and ignore Cisco?
Getting off wi-fi was the only way I could come here and post this. I’m admittedly pretty ignorant on these matters.
Just buy more data????
Thanks,
Skip

Yup. Also, they can track you easily when you’re on their WiFi. Better to just be on network. I was in a Kaiser building the other day on their WiFi cause it’s a hospital and there’s no cell service and they blocked ODT and several other sites. Most unlimited plans are pretty decently priced now days. Who do you have?

I belong to many gun related forums. I have a job where I’m free to check sites throughout the day.
Came in this morning to find that Cisco Systems has blocked 100% of them. Reason given was that they contained “weapons”.
Is the answer to this to simply buy more data and ignore Cisco?
Getting off wi-fi was the only way I could come here and post this. I’m admittedly pretty ignorant on these matters.
Just buy more data????
Thanks,
Skip
Your fists are “weapons” too. So are ink pens, chairs, staples, coffee pots, etc

Liberal morons

Back
Top Bottom