• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blood mountain Ga. Legal to carry?

How about long guns?

I don't think anyone has asked that question before, lol.
Technically - yea, if you're allowed to carry in the state then Federal forest land is ok, they don't say what we can carry so yea, legally it's ok.

It gets interesting when you run into a game warden or other "official". You can't target shoot out there and you wouldn't want him to think you're hunting out of season, so that would be an interesting conversation I'd guess.

It's where that Hilton bastard murdered that Emerson girl.

It's the highest peak in the Georgia Appalachian trail and lots to see up there.

Some believe it was called blood mountain from bloody battles Of creek and Cherokee Indians while others think it may be from red lichen growing near streams.
Some believe it could be from the treacherous curve of road near the APpalachian trail head.

Beautiful country and it's on the border of Lumpkin and Union Counties.
No he kidnapped her there, he killed her in Dawson Forest on the City of Atlanta Tract.

Technically - yea, if you're allowed to carry in the state then Federal forest land is ok, they don't say what we can carry so yea, legally it's ok.

It gets interesting when you run into a game warden or other "official". You can't target shoot out there and you wouldn't want him to think you're hunting out of season, so that would be an interesting conversation I'd guess.

that would be my #1 worry

Haha...i thought i read somewhere you can carry a handgun but not a long gun/shotgun. Although it would be "concealed" behind a large hiking backpack.

Back
Top Bottom