• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

bobcat mp5 clone

and that thread got swipped........thanks for the info bout everything else.....at some point everyone needs to shut up and either be happy here with what ya get good, bad or indifferent....or go back to that somewhere else and spout of there bout here....damn people get over what this site is or isnt and be happy..............if ya dont like it start ur own site..............rant done

and that thread got swipped........thanks for the info bout everything else.....at some point everyone needs to shut up and either be happy here with what ya get good, bad or indifferent....or go back to that somewhere else and spout of there bout here....damn people get over what this site is or isnt and be happy..............if ya dont like it start ur own site..............rant done

AMEN!

The Bobcats can be hit or miss. Some require H&K parts to run 100%, but it really depends if it was a middle of the week or a Friday built gun.

The Bobcats can be hit or miss. Some require H&K parts to run 100%, but it really depends if it was a middle of the week or a Friday built gun.

yeah thats what im begining to understand....it seems like a good price the one i might pick up so it may be worth it just to upgrade a few parts if need be

Also check out the MKE AT-94s. You can't drop a sear in one, but for a semi gun they're supposed to run well. If you want to Form 1 it for an SBR, get the pistol version as the carbine has two rods welded in to limit capacity as it is a rifle.

I had one for a about two years. I had no issues with the gun. Mags are a different thing,the HK mags worked fine the after market mags can be hit or miss.The most important thing is to check the bolt gap.It should be between .018 and .010. The roller lock guns are no longer being made or supported by hk or a US manufacture. The prices will go up eventually.

Back
Top Bottom