• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bobcat Repairs?

Typhon

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
1   0
Reaction score
Calling all moonlighters, side workers, and after hour heroes! I can do basic repairs and welding but I don’t have a welder and cannot diagnose hydraulic issues. My Bobcat has a leak on a wheel hub and today a piston blew a gasket I think. Really need someone to come by and help me diagnose the parts needed so I can buy them. Then come back after they arrive and help me with the repairs. This is a personal Bobcat, not a business ownned so I cannot get r@ped by the Bobcat dealership and pay their prices. We live in Covington but are closer to McDonough. Please help!!! Will pay flat rate or reasonable hourly. Open to trades as well like using the Bobcat for work after repairs are made, I will wash your car, cook you dinners, I will even be your best man at your wedding if you need one.

Do you have a manual? I do this kind of stuff from time to time, but never attempt any repair without both a parts and maintenance manual.

With those, you can likely fix it yourself. If not, you have to have the parts manual to even order parts these days.

@
Do you have a manual? I do this kind of stuff from time to time, but never attempt any repair without both a parts and maintenance manual.

With those, you can likely fix it yourself. If not, you have to have the parts manual to even order parts these days.

Yes, I have both manuals from Bobcat.

8655D5A6-F310-4E57-9D8D-0A59A8CCB757.png

These folks know how to repair a broken bobcat.

Cornell University vet school

i have my bobcat with all plates off, tracks off, working on hydro lines myself. ill pm you my number ill try and help you out

Back
Top Bottom