Boker Kalashnikov 74 Automatic Knife

Had one as my edc for a couple years now. Fits my hand well and holds an edge too. Not too bulky and the spring is still strong as ever

A guy at work carries one. I've been tempted to buy one because of how happy he is with it. I haven't done it yet because I really like like my benchmade 707. I've worn one completely out (took almost 15 years) and I'm working on the second one.

I have 3 and like the mini the best for daily carry. The spear point is a very handy blade, just be careful as the back side of the tip will mark you if you are not careful. I lube them, sharpen them, and use them for about anything I need to do. They are cheap enough not to worry about them and open fast.

Very happy with my recent Boker AK74 purchase...stainless, plain, spear point blade with black handle. Looks good, feels good in hand and opens strong.

Got the Boker last month after returning an S&W Extreme Ops auto that was a real POS. Hard to believe both were $40...Boker was sharp, solid action and seems well built. Was very disappointed by the S&W...clunky and belt clip was defective.

Hard to go wrong with Boker at $40 for light EDC and automatic fun. Not as large or sturdy as a Kershaw Blur, though, my EDC knife for last 5 years.

Back
Top Bottom