• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

* BOLO stolen gun thread.... *

As in a receipt? I might not have that, but I do have original boxes/cases when bought from the LGS. Will that suffice?
The LGS should be able to look back and find records where they sold it to you. They should be able to print a bill of sale or even a statement saying that you purchased from them.

I believe I can put my hands on the boxes. I'll call today and see what they say. Thanks.

Hopefully the LGS can provide anything additional if needed. Keep us posted and good luck!

The LGS should be able to look back and find records where they sold it to you. They should be able to print a bill of sale or even a statement saying that you purchased from them.

Well, wasn't the news I was expecting. Called this morning and spoke with an officer. He told me they recovered a gun that I sold on here a while ago that turned up in their possession.

Can not go into details at this time as it’s an open investigation. $500 reward for any information leading to the return of the pistol, or arrest of the individual.

Shadow Systems MR920 Elite Threaded Barrel
SSC105509

Attachments

• IMG_2941.jpeg
    IMG_2941.jpeg
    232.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2939.jpeg
    IMG_2939.jpeg
    259.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2940.jpeg
    IMG_2940.jpeg
    210.3 KB · Views: 41