BOLO Stolen Polaris RZR Dekalb area

I saw one of these in Buckhead yesterday around 6 pm. I was caught off guard by it because it was on the main road and did not have any license plates. Male driver, could have been the guy in that picture. Below is where I saw it, pulled out from one of the apparment roads that I put a star on.
Screenshot_20220130-093507_Maps.jpg
maybe could request street camera footage from police to verify or track?

Thanks for posting so others can learn and/or help. These seem like professional thieves. They most likely already have a buyer lined up or have a way to hide/ store it until they do something with it.

These 'hood carts are all over Macongo. Not this specific model, but sxs's & 4 wheelers are all over the city. Covid money I guess. They use them as a conveyance, or joy ride all over the neighborhood skreets (and lately highways) with impunity. No insurance, no tags, no helmets or safety gear, They think that since these aren't cars, they don't have to observe traffic laws or control devices. It's a Macongo free for all and the cops, (LOL) won't do **** all about it even though there are new local laws that specifically address off road vehicles. Can't upset the indigs.

The thief won't anymore resist the urge to sport around his 'hood that he would get a job and earn a living. He could be found because it's highly unlikely he has a place to hide that at his gurl's crib. Don't look for the po-"lice" to do a damned thing though. You're on your own safari.
you have a very keen sense of reality when it comes to the Macongo synopsis. You should run for Police chief or Sheriff.

Back
Top Bottom