BOLO Stolen Polaris RZR Dekalb area

Yeah it definitely wasn't explained that way in the original post.. So he took his truck and trailer with a sxs, and unloaded it at a stranger's house in their driveway which resulted in him having his machine stolen by someone that doesn't actually live there? The offender was just hanging out at someone's house, pretending it was their own, waiting to steal his **** when he showed up? He believed they had roughly 30k for a sxs like that, but no way to pick it up, and never asked to see the cash prior to driving off in a literally brand new machine? Every aspect of this screams red flag.
Who doesn’t insure their $30k anything????

I sold a BMW SUV last year,

Couple of dudes wanted to test drive, I said no problem, I'll just be in the back seat, knock yourself out.

These two in particular kept telling me I didn't need to trouble myself, told them no trouble at all. I failed to mention that it was going to be a group function, me, my two good friends, Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson.

After test drive never heard back from them.

One of them pulled that mask crap, told him I drove it every day, whatever cooties I had were all over the car, he could roll down the windows and take off.

Back
Top Bottom