• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Boomer fudds. Gotta love em.

If he was smart and knowledgeable he'd be locked and loaded and no one would ever know he had it on his person...but hey, that's just me
Yeah, unless it’s a BBQ gun at a meet & greet, I want to be ‘grey man’.

and before you other clowns chime in, that’s ‘grey’.

Saw something similar last week. He just walked out of the indoor range and was patiently waiting at the counter for another box of 20. Strap-on knowledge on the ODT is impressive.

you go in to places like (i wont set foot in) moss pawn and they dont want you to carry loaded. also range guns and safes dont want you to carry loaded. the guy is looking at scopes,not sure why he would buy from a anti gun store,but it looks he just cleared his weapon for the nanny state gun shop....
he may not be a fudd for carrying like that,but may be a fudd for shopping at a anti gun gun store..
then again,that slide locked back would take a good second off a fast mag load....

you go in to places like (i wont set foot in) moss pawn and they dont want you to carry loaded. also range guns and safes dont want you to carry loaded. the guy is looking at scopes,not sure why he would buy from a anti gun store,but it looks he just cleared his weapon for the nanny state gun shop....
he may not be a fudd for carrying like that,but may be a fudd for shopping at a anti gun gun store..
then again,that slide locked back would take a good second off a fast mag load....
Bullseye in larryville. Can carry no issues there.

Or, carry concealed, and no one is the wiser anyways.

Back
Top Bottom