Gen X music:
View attachment 6984886

Millennial Music:
View attachment 6984885

Guns and roses are boomers. Try again.

This is gen X music. Y'all suck.
Screenshot_20240309-104120.png

You don’t understand the concept of generational music. That’s ok
I'll give you guns and roses. But you gotta share that one with the boomers. The whole hair band 80's rock is like the youngest boomers and oldest GenXers.

And technically, axel rose is a boomer. It's not about the music your generation liked, it's about the music your generation created.

genX created the worst music in history, that's a fact.

I'll give you guns and roses. But you gotta share that one with the boomers. The whole hair band 80's rock is like the youngest boomers and oldest GenXers.

And technically, axel rose is a boomer. It's not about the music your generation liked, it's about the music your generation created.

Fact

I just never got this generation divide you young guys are so obsessed with. My old ass looked it up, and would you believe it, they believe there are only 6 generations….it’s like we all just appeared about 100 or so years ago, and there were no generations before that…Articles actually say “The six generations are….” So what about the thousands of years of people before that? I just think it’s ignorant and arrogant to think you’re better than someone else based on age. Boomers were young and full of piss and vinegar at one time too, but we respect our elders, and our youngers too.

Disco

Disco

Some of the worst, yes. But the current KPop trend is closing fast for the checkered flag.

I just never got this generation divide you young guys are so obsessed with. My old ass looked it up, and would you believe it, they believe there are only 6 generations….it’s like we all just appeared about 100 or so years ago, and there were no generations before that…Articles actually say “The six generations are….” So what about the thousands of years of people before that? I just think it’s ignorant and arrogant to think you’re better than someone else based on age. Boomers were young and full of piss and vinegar at one time too, but we respect our elders, and our youngers too.
giphy (1).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom