• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Booting inactive members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly, I’m buying more fro LGS as the deals are better.
Im also buying a lot less, as I have all that I need and most of what I want.
By your reasoning I should get the boot because I’m not as active a trader as I once was.

I suspect this thread was more a complaint that one items are not selling as fast as wanted…
In that case it’s a problem with pricing and desire for a certain item. Not the site.

I say boot anyone with over 500 deals.
Then maybe we'd get a f'n life..... :behindsofa:
Now that you mention it, I just realized I've spent 20% of my life wasting time here.

And as to Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover ? He self identifies as living in the trailer park of the Milky Way Galaxy. He's grandfathered in here for ever.

Frankly, I’m buying more fro LGS as the deals are better.
Im also buying a lot less, as I have all that I need and most of what I want.
By your reasoning I should get the boot because I’m not as active a trader as I once was.

I suspect this thread was more a complaint that one items are not selling as fast as wanted…
In that case it’s a problem with pricing and desire for a certain item. Not the site.
No Ken not a complaint about items not selling, more of an inquiry into what happened to this site. If we don’t police it, it’s gonna go down the drain. I buy plenty of things on this site and have made some good friends. But it ain’t what it used to be.

And it should be noted that every “non participation“ member still brings more eyes to your product. If your stuff isn’t selling and your not making deals it’s ultimately your fault.
I've recently had several new people join the site so they could do a deal on my stuff. It just takes the right person to see your ad. Here or on other sites.

Discrimination may be too strong of a word, but I see your point.

Money talks and BS walks. If that’s discrimination then I’m guilty as charged. Daddy always said some people’s time is worth more than others.
BS is overpaying for something on here just for the privilege of being on here or should I go to my LGS & buy a $500 Glock & put for sale on here for $1000 would I qualify then?

My ole man said just because you overpaid for something don’t expect me to when you decide to sell it.

Seems like the good deals are few and far between on here these days it’s not like it used to be

If you get rid of anyone it should be the ones who try to be “gun dealers” on here

No Ken not a complaint about items not selling, more of an inquiry into what happened to this site. If we don’t police it, it’s gonna go down the drain. I buy plenty of things on this site and have made some good friends. But it ain’t what it used to be.
If you really want to see how ****ty this site has become, come over to the ODT gun show in May. There won't be anyone there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom