• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Boston bomber found guilty on all 30 counts!

Im not pleaing anyones innocence but the patriot act really didnt give him any say lol.

compare and contrast. Eric rudolph

Rudolph should have gotten the death penalty, but he took a plea deal.
my point with that was missed. Did we shut down atl under martial law for a suspect? Then detain them and deplete all rights? As a suspect. Thats the patriot act. And hope youre never accused wrongfully

but rudolph should have gotten a ride on sparky. Coward

my point with that was missed. Did we shut down atl under martial law for a suspect? Then detain them and deplete all rights? As a suspect. Thats the patriot act. And hope youre never accused wrongfully

but rudolph should have gotten a ride on sparky. Coward

Gotcha and yes totally agreed. The patriot act is a BAD REPUBLICAN law that needs to be ripped up and burned.

Gotcha and yes totally agreed. The patriot act is a BAD REPUBLICAN law that needs to be ripped up and burned.
there are no parties. Youre either with us or against us. And standing or sitting (your preference) politicians arent with us

I don't think we have to worry about that fool getting anywhere near the office except maybe on an official tour...
The law of November 2012. The worse scenario will come to pass. No one ever went broker underestimating the intelligence of the American voter.

Back
Top Bottom