• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Boston Bombing, Reloading Powder Theory.

Aegis

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
447   0
Reaction score
heres a :tinfoil3: for you:

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

I am posting the following, in case it is real.

This is likely to be bona fide whistleblower testimony with the Boston bombing

Though I think actors were used at this point in time, the following should NOT be ignored."I work on a security commission and I've just received word to start on a campaign we've been working on for the last two months and now it all makes sense.
I'll keep it as short can I can
They're going to pin this event on a male late teens to early 20s and say he did it because he's unstable. They are going to find firearms and a NRA book in his home. They are going to to say he used reloading powder for the explosion and that reloading powder shouldn't be for sale to the public. They are then going to say that because the powder in ammunition can be used for explosions that the number of rounds you can buy should be limited and taxed to help pay for these events.
I can't do anything or I'll lose my job and possibly face criminals charges. Please don't let them get away with it. They won't find the suspect till later this week and the raid is issued to occur on Friday. This was a staged event. The people hurt are real but the event was planned. Don't let them hurt our rights."
--Admin comment - I think this is real, but there appears to have been an actor used in at least one photo sequence farther down this page.

UPDATE: The explosion looked like Tannerite, Gun owners could be blamed leading up to a ban

Last edited:
They're saying they have found a pressure cooker. Get you high capacity canners before they are sold out.
the pressure cooker was just a canister for delivery, the :tinfoil3: is what the medium for explosion was comprised of. theyve only talked about the bearings/etc and the cooker.
not what the fuel for the explosion was...

It makes you stop and really think.Is the Govt conspiring on America why Hell ****ing yes look at JFK.
History always repeats itself in similar fashions.

im just saying, if you doubt that our govt would do anything, there are a crapton of declassified "Conspiracies", that our govt has pulled off or suggested in the past... anyone assuming that they wouldnt or couldnt now has their head in the sand.

Im not saying everything is a :tinfoil3: , just saying, keep your eyes and ears open and question everything.

im just saying, if you doubt that our govt would do anything, there are a crapton of declassified "Conspiracies", that our govt has pulled off or suggested in the past... anyone assuming that they wouldnt or couldnt now has their head in the sand.

Im not saying everything is a :tinfoil3: , just saying, keep your eyes and ears open and question everything.
Hey I'm with ya the Govt is ****ed from the times of or forefathers is different

I have never trusted the gubment. I was more trying to make light that the average person might think that the pressure cooker was the agent not the container (I.E. standard capacity magazines). Even though gunpowder is obvious it is not the only thing that could have been used to create sufficient pressure to cause the explosion. And the videos of the explosion suggest gunpowder (white smoke and all). I am just of the opinion not to rule anything out and I wouldnt be surprised if it was homegrown with nothing to do with al Queda.

Back
Top Bottom