• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

bounty gate is over

rugerceltics13

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
31   0
Reaction score
so now that sean payton is allowed back to work, has he learned anything?

are the saints now on a mission to win it all since they lost an entire season last year?

i'm sure he hasn't learned anything from his suspension but at least he will learn to hide it better.

I just wish Spygate would have resulted in the jackass Belichek getting kicked out of the league. I see he can't win **** since he can no longer tape practices.

it'll be business as usual, i don't think we will see much of any difference this year over last year.....we still won't be the best, but hey, at least we're not the Falcons.

very true, no matter how many times they try the falcons just can't get the upper hand on the saints

Can people only see back to 2007 or something? Look at the overall records and the Falcons have the winning record. And the Saints have just started to catch up. Very few teams in the NFL can beat the Saints. Its not just the Falcons, but if anyone can beat the Saints, its the Falcons. And everyone knows this. Just like the Saints have equally as good a chance to beat the Falcons. They always have each others numbers.

I just wish Spygate would have resulted in the jackass Belichek getting kicked out of the league. I see he can't win **** since he can no longer tape practices.

Yup the fashion maven with the cut off sleeves should have been sent packing when caught cheating.
Not only is he a disgusting cheater, he's also ugly.

Can people only see back to 2007 or something? Look at the overall records and the Falcons have the winning record. And the Saints have just started to catch up. Very few teams in the NFL can beat the Saints. Its not just the Falcons, but if anyone can beat the Saints, its the Falcons. And everyone knows this. Just like the Saints have equally as good a chance to beat the Falcons. They always have each others numbers.

ya ur right, but in this sports world it's "what have you done for me lately" and sadly for the falcons they can't seem to beat the saints

Back
Top Bottom