Bow rankings

You guys made good sense. I went down a shot everthing I could. I can't tell you how right you are. I really had my heart set on a bowtech or a mathews, and I really liked that bowtech. it had a good fit and feel, and I could actually hit something with it. But when I shot the hoyt, I was very much surprised at the smoothness, the fit and feel and the way it set in my hand. That bow was made for me. Thank everyone who offered their opions. They were honest and helpful guides to get me where I wanted to be. Again Thank you kindly, and I'll see you in the feild. Dave

I shoot a high country x 10 with speed pro arrows. Thinking about getting there new extreme but not sure if I'm willing to put the x 10 down yet.

I have a 10 year old Parker Ultra 31 that I would not trade for a new one. I readily admit that bow technology is increasing exponentially, but that Parker was a little ahead of its time. One of the easiest to get very small groupings.

My favorite hunting bow is a Ross Carnivore made by Bowtech. Compact, forgiving, smooth, fast and deadly accurate. What's not to love? My favorite target bows are all PSE. They can be a little tough to draw, are not forgiving at all...but they are speed demon, hard hitters and by being so nonforgiving, they greatly increase my accuracy when moving back to more forgiving bows.

I currently shoot the Bowtech Experience and love it. Ive shot about every brand one the market but i keep falling back to Bowtech. But id have to say, if i had to shoot any other bow other than a Bowtech it would def be one of new Obsession bows. Those things have an amazing draw cycle and speed is nothing to turn your nose up at. I actually thought I was pulling 45lbs when in fact was 65lb. Kevin Strother hit a homerun with those cams.

I currently shoot the Bowtech Experience and love it. Ive shot about every brand one the market but i keep falling back to Bowtech. But id have to say, if i had to shoot any other bow other than a Bowtech it would def be one of new Obsession bows. Those things have an amazing draw cycle and speed is nothing to turn your nose up at. I actually thought I was pulling 45lbs when in fact was 65lb. Kevin Strother hit a homerun with those cams.

I switched to a new 2013 Obsession this year and the only other bow I would shoot now is another Obsession.

Depends on what you want. I shoot "for fun" 3d tournaments and hunt. With that in mind, I shoot whatever I feel most comfortable with.

Mathews Chill is a great shooting bow for me. I have yet to shoot an obsession, used fortunately.

I also Dont get caught up on speed so long as its reasonably fast.

Back
Top Bottom