bowl pick em on Yahoo

Little late to the party, but here I am. Whoever wants to send me some cash in the mail can PM me for my address, or my PayPal:

justin (dot) ruff (at) gmail (dot) com

It was fun, but that stupid Cactus Bowl ruined a clean sweep of my top confidence picks. We'll have at least three more bowls to pick for next year, possibly five or more. They keep adding them and soon enough every team in 1A will be playing a 13th game.

Little late to the party, but here I am. Whoever wants to send me some cash in the mail can PM me for my address, or my PayPal:

It was fun, but that stupid Cactus Bowl ruined a clean sweep of my top confidence picks. We'll have at least three more bowls to pick for next year, possibly five or more. They keep adding them and soon enough every team in 1A will be playing a 13th game.
Money sent. Congrats

$$ sent! Congratulations

Back
Top Bottom