• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Super Bowl LVIII

I think last year's Super Bowl had the most viewers in history. Over 110 million people tuned in. Not sure they'll set another record on Sunday, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

give a **** meter.jpeg

We do a lot more than sit around and bitch.
We enjoy our great retirement plans which the generations after will most likely never see but will blame it on us for not getting.
We enjoy home ownership and large acreages of land which the other generations will never own but will blame it on us for their economic choices and failures.
We laugh at the ridiculous workplace rules the other generations are having to endure as they drank the DEI kool-aid, embraced the insanity but will eventually blame it on us.
We laugh knowing the other generations have been wasting their time and money on college degrees that will qualify them to serve us coffee and that’s why we smile at them at the counter but they will blame their educational choices on us.
And but not least, we have (at least some of us) the self-control and ability to not watch or support something that we don’t agree with or like just because everyone else is doing it.

BOOMER LIFE IS AWESOME.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

We do a lot more than sit around and bitch.
We enjoy our great retirement plans which the generations after will most likely never see but will blame it on us for not getting.
We enjoy home ownership and large acreages of land which the other generations will never own but will blame it on us for their economic choices and failures.
We laugh at the ridiculous workplace rules the other generations are having to endure as they drank the DEI kool-aid, embraced the insanity but will eventually blame it on us.
We laugh knowing the other generations have been wasting their time and money on college degrees that will qualify them to serve us coffee and that’s why we smile at them at the counter but they will blame their educational choices on us.
And but not least, we have (at least some of us) the self-control and ability to not watch or support something that we don’t agree with or like just because everyone else is doing it.

BOOMER LIFE IS AWESOME.

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Yep, you seem like a genuinely happy person :rolleyes:

I am thankful I can enjoy watching a football game when my schedule allows it. Life is better when you can appreciate simple things, whatever those are for you. Everyone spends some days aggravated, but filling most days savoring the things that piss you off is a waste of time. Some people seem to put more energy into things that make them incensed than on things that bring them some level of joy.

IMG_5027.jpeg

I think last year's Super Bowl had the most viewers in history. Over 110 million people tuned in. Not sure they'll set another record on Sunday, but it wouldn't surprise me at all.

They brought the Swifties in to smash that record this year

Back
Top Bottom