• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Brady set free

At the end of the day it is a HUGE win for the NFLPA. Goodell is ultimately spent at this point and has little power knowing that roughly 4 of the last 6 suspensions have been overturned or altered by the courts. (Ray Rice, Peterson, Hardy, etc....)

Yeah, Goodell is an idiot

Yea, the "idiot" comment I disagree with... he knows exactly what he is doing. At some point the other owners (other than Kraft) went to Goodell and asked him to pursue this. At the end of the day Goodell is an employee hired by and managed by the owners.

I am interested to see the ultimate outcome but all things at this point run through the owners.

Yea, the "idiot" comment I disagree with... he knows exactly what he is doing. At some point the other owners (other than Kraft) went to Goodell and asked him to pursue this. At the end of the day Goodell is an employee hired by and managed by the owners.

I am interested to see the ultimate outcome but all things at this point run through the owners.
True.

i honestly dont see how a possible infraction in a damned sporting events warrants front page news coverage for months on end

grown men acting like little children about sports......lol

i honestly dont see how a possible infraction in a damned sporting events warrants front page news coverage for months on end

grown men acting like little children about sports......lol
Did you hear about the lion shot on the other side of the globe?

Back
Top Bottom