• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Braves? Dansby?

He had 2 good above average years. I got a feeling the braves are the real winners in this long term. I'm excited to see Grissom start there and watch him develop into an awesome SS.
This is it..Grissom will be a better hitter than Dan's was the first 3 years...this team should still win 90 plus games

I’m a Dansby fan too, but it was the right move for everyone. I think he brought more of a leadership role to the team more than a producer. I think they are still a 100 win team, and I’m really looking forward to seeing Grissom and some other young ones get a shot. With Ozzie coming back, I honestly feel we will still have top 3 or 4 infields in the game.

6-1 and have started the season playing some dominant baseball. Arcia is making folks temporarily forget about Grissom. He’s been a beast so far. I’m hoping the bats stay consistent until the starting pitching gets healthy. It’ll be good to get Fried, Wright and Iglesias back.

6-1 and have started the season playing some dominant baseball. Arcia is making folks temporarily forget about Grissom. He’s been a beast so far. I’m hoping the bats stay consistent until the starting pitching gets healthy. It’ll be good to get Fried, Wright and Iglesias back.
I was a huge supporter of Grissom getting the starter role but I have been pleased with the performance of Arcia. He has really stepped up his playing ability since last season, playing in the winter league really helped him. I still wouldn't mind seeing them call up Grissom or Shewmake to be a utility player to give Arcia or Albies a day off, I know they have Adrianza to fill that role right now but I could see him optioned to gwinnett if they called up one of the two younger guys.

Back
Top Bottom