• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

BREAKING: Bill Introduced In Congress to Eliminate ATF

It sounds like a good idea, doesn't it? Why do I have this feeling we would merely deal with the same crap, just from a different agency. Maybe they can redirect a fraction of ATF employees over to FBI for background checks so that process works more efficiently.
The FBI is the agency currently doing background checks.

Meh, sounds like doing away with the separate agency (ATF) but moving all that it does to the FBI/DEA. Now if it was eliminating a lot of what it does in relation to firearms, then we could get excited.

How's about a bill to kick the UN out !!!!!
Hell yes and Amen! According to all the UN members America is the problem and source of all the evil in the world. And all them other ****hole countries are dirt poor because of us. I say give the UN 90 days to GTFO and find another sucker host country.

We need some kind of Bill that lets nonviolent,non drug related 1 time felons to get a chance of getting their gun rights back. When my cousin was 18 he got a felony for cashing bad checks and that was 17yrs ago and hasn't even had a speeding ticket since. So he is not allowed to own a firearm to protect his family...pathetic.

Sent from my P00C using Tapatalk

We need some kind of Bill that lets nonviolent,non drug related 1 time felons to get a chance of getting their gun rights back. When my cousin was 18 he got a felony for cashing bad checks and that was 17yrs ago and hasn't even had a speeding ticket since. So he is not allowed to own a firearm to protect his family...pathetic.

Sent from my P00C using Tapatalk
When you say cousin you are referring to yourself right. You commit felonies then too ****ing bad.

Back
Top Bottom