• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Breaking News! Stacey Abrams Killed in Skydiving Accident!

She'll have 97+% of "the black" vote. Because. She black. Add in the soccer moms who "care" and the gimmedat class (ever growing in the U.S. and particularly in Georgia), and she's got a lock.
I used to think that, but her defunding the po lice and the all star game issues really rubbed most of the black clients I have the wrong way.
That is a lot of middle class folks that feel she is too far left and does not have their values.

I used to think that, but her defunding the po lice and the all star game issues really rubbed most of the black clients I have the wrong way.
That is a lot of middle class folks that feel she is too far left and does not have their values.
God I hope so. I'm thinking of selling out everything I own and moving to a state in which I've never lived. It'll be a red state though. Solid red.

God I hope so. I'm thinking of selling out everything I own and moving to a state in which I've never lived. It'll be a red state though. Solid red.
ELON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1661894906115.png

That's been my experience as well.

Back
Top Bottom