• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bring back the HAT

Should the pope bring back the hat

• No, It hurts my wittle feelings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well damn! I figured we would all wake up to hats and warnings like Christmas morning. I just kinda assumed we would get hats for openly discussing hats or the lack thereof. You know kinda like how mafia guys were never supposed to admit to the existence of the mafia. Oh well...

Some folks "get hats" quicker than others for less offense.

Hey, I resemble that remark.

Just a simple rational explanation would be much better than the generic, "Your comment might have offended someone, or it could be considered rude by a simple minded panty waste Liberal. lol. lol

never got a hat. still tryna figure out what the magic words are that get you one
I got one for calling the mods megalomaniac babies. Hell, I got another without even saying anything. Just changed my Avatar to a meme making fun of a mod bc I knew I was gonna get dunce'd if I replied lmao.

Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 11.40.46 AM.png

I got one for calling the mods megalomaniac babies. Hell, I got another without even saying anything. Just changed my Avatar to a meme making fun of a mod bc I knew I was gonna get dunce'd if I replied lmao.

View attachment 2154650

Have you ever gotten two separate infractions for the same post?

The mods get all excited whenever I log in and their little alarm goes off.

The easiest way to win an argument or a debate, is by silencing your opponent. lol

Back
Top Bottom