• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

bring back the tactics/training area

willr1

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
33   0
Reaction score
I liked the training area we tried out several months back, but how about an updated version. Something where people can post questions about carry positions, training related ideas and overall questions/comments regarding to anything "tacti-cool", training, situational awareness etc

When we had it nothing really happened in there, it was busy for the first few days and then nothing.

If enough people want it back then we can try it again.

When we had it nothing really happened in there, it was busy for the first few days and then nothing.

If enough people want it back then we can try it again.

I just remember it turning into a huge pissing match between all the "instructors" and a lot of name calling, and asking of where they were certified from in a degrading tone etc, with very little good coming from it.....

You think they won't turn it into a pissing match again?

It would be great if people could keep their cool....

I just remember it turning into a huge pissing match between all the "instructors" and a lot of name calling, and asking of where they were certified from in a degrading tone etc, with very little good coming from it.....

You think they won't turn it into a pissing match again?

It would be great if people could keep their cool....

I dont remember it being a "pissing match" from the posts I read, I know one member with a "three letter" name liked to challenge peoples opinions, but no one listens to him anyway. In know Monte aka Protective Measures alway's has posted good advice.

Just thought it would give people a place to post up their quesitons for others to answer such as "front sight", "concealed carry gun" etc that all have been surfacing in General forums and Firearms section, this would just "sort" the posts

Back
Top Bottom