• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bristol starts at 7:30 - Who's watching???

My boy will take it.

media.syracuse.com_motorsports_photo_11130533_large.jpg

You could not pay me to watch or attend a nascar car race. Watching golf is more exciting.

i dont like watching it on TV either, unless im at a bar/house party for a race. but you should go to at least one race and stand next to the track by the fence when the cars go by. its alot faster than it looks on TV lol! TV doesnt do the noise/speed of those cars justice. plus, the best part about nascar is the tailgating/camping. you sober up during the race (unless you can afford track beer lol) so you can drive home after lol. and i watch golf when i want a nap, that puts me to sleep better than anything (and i mean anything lol).

i dont like watching it on TV either, unless im at a bar/house party for a race. but you should go to at least one race and stand next to the track by the fence when the cars go by. its alot faster than it looks on TV lol! TV doesnt do the noise/speed of those cars justice. plus, the best part about nascar is the tailgating/camping. you sober up during the race (unless you can afford track beer lol) so you can drive home after lol. and i watch golf when i want a nap, that puts me to sleep better than anything (and i mean anything lol).

I have zero desire to be around that many drunk rednecks watching cars go in circles.

I like how folks love to **** all over NASCAR.

I understand if it is not your thing, but why bother insulting people who like it?

Personally, I don't give a crap about hockey, baseball, basketball, curling, rowing, ice dancing, synchronized swimming (practically any Olympic sport) or even NFL football.

But, I just don't find it useful to spend time making fun of people who do enjoy those things... (With the possible exception of ice dancing. WTF is that about?)

It seems like someone feels it necessary to **** all over each and every NASCAR thread. Maybe I should starting dropping a turd in the middle of NFL threads. Oh wait, why should I bother? If it's not my thing, then why waste my time?

Back
Top Bottom