• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Major Win for Equality at the Women's World Cup

hozjo

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
13   0
Reaction score

The US Women's National Team has reached a historic milestone, proving with their earliest exit ever that they can crash out of international competition just as well as the US Men. I'd like to personally thank and congratulate Megan Rapinoe for missing a penalty, crushing the patriarchy and allowing us to all go back to not caring about soccer for another 2-4 years.

Until then, at least we still have the WNBA.

Being a huge soccer fan I’m not surprised that the USA exited in the first round of elimination. Maybe if they spent more time practicing and less time whining they could have gone farther. Now they can lick each other’s wounds and watch the real athletes continue on to glory. To bad so sad bye bye.

Being a huge soccer fan I’m not surprised that the USA exited in the first round of elimination. Maybe if they spent more time practicing and less time whining they could have gone farther. Now they can lick each other’s wombs and watch the real athletes continue on to glory. To bad so sad bye bye.
Fixed it.

Being a huge soccer fan I’m not surprised that the USA exited in the first round of elimination. Maybe if they spent more time practicing and less time whining they could have gone farther. Now they can lick each other’s wounds and watch the real athletes continue on to glory. To bad so sad bye bye.
Lick each others 🐱 you mean

Ol joe will make it better
A1323FCB-88E0-4956-81CF-DAC1EE558961.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom