• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Broken External Picture

infiniteecho

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
26   0
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been inserting images for ages into posts, but now, they're seemingly not working.

I am using the image tag or the image link in the lower part and still getting broke links for some reason ...

Examples: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-zev-glock-17-with-rmr.1423297/

Can someone point me in the right direction? Did something change recently that I'm not aware of?

More and more sites are blocking external links to images. Down load the pic to your computer and upload it to ODT.

They seem to be working now, can you verify?

Every hour or so the site will go through and rehost any pictures on our server. Anything it can't fetch gets "Broken External Image" put in place of the picture. The reason for rehosting them is to try and have all content on the site secure through HTTPS.

They seem to be working now, can you verify?

Every hour or so the site will go through and rehost any pictures on our server. Anything it can't fetch gets "Broken External Image" put in place of the picture. The reason for rehosting them is to try and have all content on the site secure through HTTPS.

I just uploaded them to the site for time's sake.

Back
Top Bottom