• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BRP Bombardier Recreational Products review.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
So, I got that can am ryker a while back (made in Mexico POS) Put 46 miles on it and then the brake light got stuck on and killed the battery. BRP wanted me to pay for the new 300 dollar battery on a bike with 46 miles on it. So I went to my dealership and traded it in on a Sea Doo (another BRP product) well I took it out to the lake the day after I got it and discovered the 1800 dollar stereo system didn't work. So back to the dealership. Dealership tells me after a couple of days waiting for repairs that BRP isn't returning their call for parts for the warranty work. I told them **** BRP and take the parts off one of the other Sea Doos you have in stock and fix the 30K dollar Sea Doo I just purchased last week. The dealership agreed to do so. So picking up my new BRP product that has already been in for repairs again in the AM.

Moral of the story.

BRP is a shyt company buy from someone else. They advertise Canadian made but their shyt is produced in Mexico.

Also just an FYI, Take the seats off your Sea-doos when not in use so they can air out if they have gas fumes in them. Do to piss poor design and shytty manufacturing policies they will explode when you try to crank them at the dock. Something I found when researching exactly how shytty Sea doo/BRP is as a company.

My rule for recreational products is....Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki or Yamaha....someone else can have the headache of those other companies....Exception would have to be made if I needed a snow mobile, but I think there are a few years left before the climate flips and you need a snowmobile in the south!

My rule for recreational products is....Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki or Yamaha....someone else can have the headache of those other companies....Exception would have to be made if I needed a snow mobile, but I think there are a few years left before the climate flips and you need a snowmobile in the south!
Agreed, ONLY reason I went with BRP one last time was they had a FISHING jet ski. If Kawa honda suzuki or yamaha made one I would have gone with them. Lesson learned. Luckily I got the 5 year extended warranty and service plan for 5 years.

Thats another thing BRP only warranties for 1 year.

Back
Top Bottom