• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bubba glock finished

DADI03

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
I got a great deal on a glock a while back a decided to mess around with it some. I milled the RMR in. Put some front serations on it. New trigger and springs. Stippled it and had it painted. Thought l would post some before diring and after pics of it. I like the way it turned out personally. Big shout out to Guardian Firearm Solution for a great paint job.
20170116_220021.jpg
20170116_222529.jpg
20170123_183615.jpg
20170123_183637.jpg

So let me get this right. You personally took a dremel to your slide but you paid for a paint job?

The stipple looks good and I always hate stipple.

The rest of it could knock a buzzard off a **** wagon. But it's cool that you were willing to try out the metal work on your own.

Thanks for the love. It wasn't a dremel. I used a drill press with a milling vise. The problem l had was a drill press is not a milling machine. There was a little slop in the arbor. As well as a little slop in the milling vise. I ended up having to use a file (a lot of it) to clean up the lines and straighten up the lines. When l milled out the rmr it went pretty well so l had some false security to try the slide. I wanted some front serations but didn't want it to look like everyone else's. The image in my head and what l drew out looked better than how it turned out. As for the paint l was given a killer deal that l couldn't pass up. I had not planned on doing a distressed look (or whatever you want to call it) but it was sugested to me to hide some of the imperfections. All in all l'm happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom